I 'm looking for you, I'm calling you........Maria Ciobotariu

 Author: Maria Ciobotariu

Country Romania

11.10.2021

Title: I'm looking for you, I'm calling you

                 

I'm looking for you… and I can't find your shadow

And the eyes cry and the violin cries slowly

You're a flame flight in the evening

And the wind that blows hard in the spring.


I'm still looking for the way that will turn time,

When the weather is high

He baptized the earth with love

And your face in my soul remained.


Have you ever wondered,

What does it mean to you?

Dark window,

In the endless horizon…


The past, the land of remembrance

When the bat is in bloom again.

Let's run, as we dreamed

And let's enjoy the holiday.

All rights reserved!


تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

CINE E FEMEIA DIN MINE....Flori Gombos.

TOTUL O DILEMÃ, TOTUL RELATIV....Flori Gombos ..

Zivot je tren.... بقلم الأستاذة Barya Djurdjević Banda